Trough feeding system for commercial layers in production
Uniform production and egg quality:
* Uniform feed distribution in equal portions all over the circuits, no feed separation.
* High transport capacity (22 m per minute) avoids eating during feed distribution. No selective pecking, no pilling up feed.
Important feed savings:
* Special trough shape to exclude feed waste.
* The auger divides the trough into thousands of small feed compartments, thus protecting the feed.
* Handy feed level adjustment disc on feed intake boot.
* No corner wheels or parts susceptible to wear, 10-Year-Warranty on the auger.
* Wincheable system.
* Enriched cages.
* Floor housing (*)
* Aviary housing (*)
(*) Can be used as perch